Unifytalent (www.unifytalent.com) are a leading specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company. We operate in a unique fashion, driven by service beyond the placement. Our model is designed to focus on this as a core value and we aim to deliver solutions and support to both our clients and our candidates that adhere to this objective.
We primarily work within Technology, BPO and Contact Centre markets (covering all verticals/departments) to provide our clients with the most innovative search and selection methodologies, industry expertise and networking capabilities that provide a sophisticated and tailored approach to each assignment.
MI Analyst – Contact Centre
What you will do
- Analyst on Digital Platform Programme of Work – making changes to Secure elements / areas of Web Portal
- Elicit requirements from the Business
- Validate business requirements
- Manage Stakeholder expectations
- Author number of Specification Functional Document (SFD)
- Perform Peer Reviews of Requirement Artefacts
- Document User Stories and Epics
- Operations Integration and Change – contract to perm
- Senior Business Analyst
- Monthly completion of status reports
- Re-engineer processes on an ongoing basis and prior to new system architecture being implemented to ensure synergies are realised and business benefits are delivered
- Provide support to Senior Management in achieving maximum efficiencies within system and process workflows.
- Provide subject matter expertise leveraging core operational competencies to assist in the implementation and documentation of core processes, procedures, controls and best practices
- Multi-disciplined projects for Operations including Finance related projects
- Completion of core functional requirements for Cash Management system
- Completion of Project Life cycle including – Business Requirement Documents, Functional specification, Terms of Reference, Project Plans, Stakeholder Management and workshops
- Project manage/co-ordinate the management of Technology and Business implementations
- Review ebusiness/eCommerce documentation for updates/new portals for Foreign Exchange and Money Markets for operations settlement areas
- Responsible for training and support for Operations business users when new/amendments to systems are implemented.
- Detailed/structured test plan documentation, scripts and issue logging.
- Work through Product Backlog
- Work with Build & Test Teams to test and deploy projects
What you need
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Accurately handle large volumes of data.
- Ideally, have experience with Access and/or the ability to build business objects would be advantageous to your application.
- Ideally, have experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new BI tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of spread sheets and other management information systems, plus performance management/measurement and monitoring techniques
- MS Excel, VBA, Access, PowerPoint, Office Suite and Salesforce
- CRM, CIS, Mapics, Aspect, E
- Oracle Involver, Conversocial
- Complex Data Analysis, Data presentation
- MI Development and Delivery, Senior Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Measurement
- Business Performance Definition and Measurement
All Applications are Confidential