Director of Operations
Our client is the world’s largest contact centre outsourcing business. Operating on a global scale they provide contact centre services and leading customer solutions to the world’s largest businesses.
This role is pivotal to managing the performance of a 700 seat site with plans to expand. The right candidate will be comfortable in a leadership role associated with managing all aspects of an outsourced operations.
Given the nature of the business there are opportunities both to progress in capability through their global leadership initiatives as well as the potential to progress Globally within the organisation.
Beyond the standard elements, the role is placed in a position of responsibility with direct reporting into the board with a clear responsibility to deliver performance through visible leadership. We require intelligent decision making and mature communication, both within the organisation and externally with the clients, professionally representing the business and yourself.
- Manage Customer Operation to improve the customer experience and increase customer loyalty.
- Continuously develop and implement the Customer Operations strategy to enhance the services provided and reduce operational costs
- Review and implement changes to current processes and practices with particular focus on meeting strategic needs.
- Manage the cost centre budget within agreed targets
- Confidence in making business critical decisions in a high pressured fast pace environment
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience.
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Of course this is about careers, at Unifytalent we are interested in your personal ambitions, if there are elements of this role that interest you, get in touch After our discussion, if the role is for you, then we are here to support your progress throughout the hiring process.
For a confidential conversation please contact Gregor Campbell – email@example.com