Working in a great team with the opportunity to be Responsible for leading a team of Resource Planners, delivering resource for campaigns of between 300 and 2000 FTE.
- Facilitate communication and knowledge transfer to build and improve on the current communication between Operations and the RP Team.
- Provide leadership to the campaigns they are assigned to and will be seen as a subject matter expert.
- Lead by example, meet timescales, and provide recommendations for performance improvement as well as adding value by providing new ideas.
- Be able to demonstrate some of your successes to date in terms of how you have added value to accounts/projects as an effective Resource Planner and how you feel value can be added to other accounts in this role.
What are we looking for?
The bullet points are below , but this is also about having someone who understands and can manage the dynamics of a changing environment. Our client offers outsource services to some of the worlds largest companies. So, plans change, and as a business the flexibility and experience they offer gives those clients that ability to deliver the best customer experience for their consumers. Want to be part of it?
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload to meet tight timescales.
- You will be able to adapt to a variety of situations whilst understanding and appreciating different and opposing perspectives.
- Open minded and flexible in dealing with circumstances as they arise.
- Committed, enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
- Demonstrate your ability to work under pressure with multiple projects or large number of FTE’s.
- Working knowledge of forecasting and scheduling techniques.
- Sound working knowledge of Workforce Management tools.
- FTE Sizing / Account sizing (Modelling) experience.
Researcher | UNIFYTALENT
T: +44 (0) 7833 495656 or +44 (0) 7778 408144