You will be responsible for taking the lead role to drive forward multiple client work streams within a complex technology programme. This will include delivery across a number of organisational areas and technology disciplines within an Enterprise level engagement.
- Managing client relationships, you will be the primary conduit between the company, their client and their partners ensuring organisational successes and reputation are sustained.
- End-to-end Planning and execution of our projects, including individual work streams to agreed timescales, budgets and specifications within an agreed governance framework.
- Engaging with all major stakeholders to ensure clear, effective communications to enable us to overcome any barriers to successful delivery across the areas within the remit.
- To provide leadership to our client’s own staff who are aligned to their programmes.
Essential knowledge / skills
- 7+ years’ experience in both Programme and Project Management within large Enterprise customers
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have successfully delivered complex multi-stream technology programmes on-time and within budget whilst encompassing the full project life cycle.
Desirable knowledge / skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
Likely within a major bank
Relevant qualifications such as PRINCE 2, APMP or any other internationally recognised Programme/Project Management qualification will be of benefit.
If you have the skills and necessary experience then please apply in confidence to:
Eric Scott – 07789907243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org