Unifytalent are a leading specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company. We operate in a unique fashion, driven by Service Beyond the Placement. Our model is designed to focus on this as a core value and we aim to deliver solutions and support to both our clients and our candidates that adhere to this objective.
We strive to provide our clients with the most innovative search and selection methodologies, industry expertise and networking capabilities to provide a sophisticated and tailored approach to each assignment.
Senior Technical Architect
Our client is a well-established, successful Microsoft Gold Partner who is seeking to augment their resource team with suitably qualified, experienced talent.
They are looking for self-driven, highly motivated Senior Technical Architects to work with them in creating solutions for their clients. Working with the latest technologies – where that makes sense – and applying a pragmatic approach to solving problems, you’ll add to their current team of talented techies. You’ll have experience of implementing enterprise level infrastructure solutions, from requirements gathering through design, development and final delivery and support.
Skills & Requirements
- Enterprise Architecture in large scale blue chip environments
- Project implementation technical lead
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Microsoft Solutions
- Good experience of integration in heterogeneous environments
- Good Documentation Skills
- Experience in working on secure platform in heavily change managed environments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server DNS / DHCP / Active Directory
- Practical experience of virtualisation technologies such as Hyper-V Citrix or VMWare
- Knowledge of the Microsoft System Centre Suite of products
- Ability to quickly pick up and learn new technologies and skillsets
- Their work takes place within complex business environments, therefore the ability to use initiative and good judgement is essential.
- They like to work closely with their clients, so good communication skills are a must.
- Office 365
- Cloud Computing, Azure, Amazon, Google
- Knowlege of SQL Server and Oracle
- Working knowledge of Firewalls, ISA, TMG, Proxy Server, Cisco, Juniper, F1
- Working knowledge of networking and wide area networking
- Internet facing services and servers
- IP Telephony / Lync
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please contact us for a confidential chat or email your CV.
Contact Information: Eric Scott – Tel: 0789907243 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are Confidential