Summary: Technical Specialist, Middleware Services team.
Role Cluster: Technical Specialist 1
Role Grouping: B
Range Min: £34,000
Market Reference: £42,500
Range Max: £51,000
Permanent or Fixed Term: Permanent
Business Unit: Operations & IT, Technical Services (Middleware)
Here is where we belong. Technical Specialist, Middleware Services team.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be a key part of a dynamic, high-performing Middleware team, supporting the organisation’s Identity-As- A-Service (idAAS) offering and supporting our Identity & Access Management (IAM) environments. With formal training designed to complement practical experience, your development will be actively encouraged and we will be there to support you every step of the way.
The role is all about…
• Improving our processes through innovation, continuous improvement and automation
• Working with project teams to ensure our solutions meet the organisation’s strategic needs
• Collaborating with internal and external parties in order to provide excellent customer service
• Supporting live service through the proactive identification of risk and swift resolution of live issues.
We need you to have…
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience prioritising multiple activities in a rapidly changing environment
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Exposure to risk and control concepts.
We would like you to have…
• Practical experience of federated Identity management through IdAAS using tools such as: OKTA, PING, ADFS.
• Understanding of the architecture and design of cloud based systems and experience of integrating applications.
• Practical experience or an understanding of IAM systems and methodologies such as any of the following, RSA, IBM, Oracle, Sailpoint would be beneficial. Experience of working with Access Management, Reverse Proxies, Directory services and SAML would all be advantageous.
• Practical experience of UNIX with shell scripting and/or any other scripting language.
• Knowledge of Information Security concepts such as encryption using keys, SSL or HTTPS
If you are in need of some more information contact Fraser Campbell on LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com